STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

NUCLEO-H745ZI-Q doesn't runs my program

Hello,I've ordered two NUCLEO-H745ZI-Q at a same distributor, on a same time.It seems that one CPU's board is "bricked" : The software runs fine on a board. the same software literally doesn't run on the second board.The embedded debugger tells that ...

ADe C.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI DMA STM32H742VI with LL with Polling

Hello,I have tried to implement a simple SPI driver. Only with LL Lib. I would like to use DMA and I will do it without interrupts.So it works now. But for me it is not clear how to poll if the transfer is finish in the right way.So I use rx and tx d...

STM32H7 , Very slow processing time ?

Hello, i am using stm32h723zg nucleo board in my project. my system clock frequency 480 MHZ, that means it does an instruction for about 2,08 ns as well but the time i measure9-10 ns , That's too much.(application ; Writing adc value to another v...

0693W00000GZ1UQQA1.png 0693W00000GZ1U1QAL.png

Find out a wakeup source on STM32H7

Im trying to put STM32H743 in stop mode with wakeup from external interrupt. So far core wakes up immediately afterHAL_PWR_EnterSTOPMode(PWR_LOWPOWERREGULATOR_ON, PWR_STOPENTRY_WFE);EXTI_CPUPRx registers all set to 0, so what wakes up the CPU? Is the...

Resolved! [SOLVED] NUCLEO F207ZG TIM6 timer half speed using CMSIS

Hello, I need to perform some task without using HAL libraries. I am using CMSIS. To start, I have set up a blinking led with timer. I programmed the clock as per attached picture. The source clock of TIM6 should be 60 MHz but the led behaves as it w...

ABert.5 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I made custom board using stm32f207 MCU and In few of board I have faced issue that board stops working after some time and, In STM Utility it shows RDP readout protection level FF and it doesn't execute the code and unable to reprogram.

Read out protection issue ,I am unable to reprogram the board and the previous code is not executing as well. I have faced this issue in multiple boards .I am unable to debug this issue since long and the last option is to replace mcu with new one. A...

TVARS.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels