STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Weird LPUART interrupt behaviour

Hi,i write code in bare metal so every time i initialize a project in STM32CubeIDE i do it as an empty project. I made a project for STM32L011K4 and try to initialize the LPUART, in the startup file i can find that the handler for the LPUART1 name i...

XKeto.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! WWDG - max timeout so short?

I'd like to use one of the watchdogs on STM32F407, but I'm surprised the maximum timeout of the WWDG is so short (around 50millisecs, depending on clock speed).This is very restrictive, for example a sector erase takes much longer than this (and is a...

s_ by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is it possible to use UART with more than one buffer?

I have no idea why this code is not working. I am sending chunks of a file with UART followed by short instructions of 2 bytes to tell the MCU whether another chunk is coming or to start playing the file.The MCU receives the first chunk without an is...

EYako.1 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels