STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F745TI6 prototype problem SWD not connecting.

Hi,This was part of another (unrelated) thread which did not get timely attention.Prototype sketch:Cube programmer screenshot:CubeMX ioc file attached.The PCB manufacturer allows window of one week to submit a modified prototype within the same quota...

0693W00000KaAA3QAN.jpg 0693W00000KaAArQAN.jpg
ksale.1 by Senior
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos
GSaw by Associate II
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

F411 LL SPI-DMA callback delay too long

My code is based on LL SPI-DMA example.The original code does not have chip select, so I use one GPIO pin as CS pin. /* Start SPI Tx/Rx */ ADC_CS_Low();   /* Enable DMA Channels to start Tx/Rx */ LL_DMA_EnableStream(DMA2, LL_DMA_STREAM_2); L...

HDaji.1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 PWM to analogue output converter circuit?

STM32 TIMER PWM (10KHz) very duty cycle for very output voltage.now i want (0 - 10V DC) analogue output voltage is very by changing duty cycle of TIMER PWM (0 - 100 % duty).what is the circuit diagram for PWM IP to ANALOGUE OP?so for example: 10V DC ...

SystemClock_Config() runs over and over

Im using a STM32L412, I've made the config in STMcube but when I run the program (no main code, just the setup routine) it never reaches the main loop. By placing breakpoints I have deduced that  SystemClock_Config(); runs over and over again. It see...

deep_rune by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flash erase is unreliable on STM32H743 (Code Provided)

Hello All,I am working with an STM32H743 and am having issues reliably erasing flash (unreliable in that it fails ~95% of the time). The code which erases flash runs from RAM (functions are allocated in RAM). I disable many of the interrupts before e...

0693W00000KaJoHQAV.png
AAgar.2 by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels