STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to switch the operator for B-L462E-CELL1 board?

Hello,I wanted to experience data transmission through NB-IoT in Canada by using a Cellular Discovery Kit (B-L462E-CELL1).The eSIM is activated and the board communicates with echoclient, but it selects the operator automatically. Unfortunately, the ...

S.R.M. by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Effect of pull up without supplying power to MCU

As shown in above figure.The EXT/GPIO pin directly connected to MCU with pull up resistor (10K).So once the switch press the PMOSFET start switching supply to MCU.Please let me know the effect of voltage on EXT/GPIO pin without suppling power to MCU.

0693W00000KaBiuQAF.png
cWagh.1 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Power modes stm32H757

We develops the system that based on STM32H757 processorIn the working the application , I would compline to the three different running modes. 1. M7 - 480Mhz / M4 240Mhz --> full power mode (50% of application)2. M7 - 400MHz/ M4 200MHz --> run mode ...

BZvia.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

FLASH data is not held

hey thereI have a STM32f030k6t6 which I wish to store data in its FLASH eeprom.the thing is sometimes data on certain addresses are cleared in startup! here is my codeHAL_FLASH_Unlock(); EE_Init();//eeprom initiallization EE_ReadVariable(ID_FLASH_ADD...

Ala by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels