STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Receive command UART polling mode using LL library

Hi everyone!I've been trying to implement UART reception using LL library in polling mode. The code below is what handles the reception: uint8_t LL_USART_Receive_Byte(USART_TypeDef *USARTx) { // Wait for Read Data Register is not empty while (!LL_U...

MCUnoob by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

Need more understanding about the Timer enabling fn I am changing CNT register of the Timer in order to get a changed time period on the go (for down counting mode), but doing so correctly is getting delayed by one period.

So I am using STM32H725 on which I have Timer 2 (general purpose timer) which is in down counting, one pulse mode with an interrupt which is triggered at underflow. Once the interrupt is fired, the TIMx_CNT register value is changed and then __HAL_TI...

0693W00000LyvUMQAZ.png
Akshat1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! which STM32L412 MCUs have SMPS and are in production

Hello,according to the product selector on the ST website, the only MCU from L412 series that has SMPS and is in production is STM32L412RB with 64 pins in LQFP and UFBGA package.In the product specification v6, on p57 at the PIN definitions table, I ...

wyv by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Avoiding STM32 for new product designs?

Is it reasonable to consider using an STM32 for new product designs. Can't find any official statements of if and when any microcontroller will be available through official channels/distributors.

BenRegal by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Encoder Z pulse Problem?

Hello Everyone!Wanted to ask because I have a problem with getting the z pulse, or index channel to work on my encoder. I am using an encoder on a motor, and a nucleo board, and programming everything on stm32cubeide.What is the correct way of doing ...

AAbde.7 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

support package for STM32F107RET6

Hello everyone. I am using latest version of Keil to program a STM32F107RET6, but this device is not supported. I just wanted to know that is there any support package for STM32F107RET6 devices in Keil or IAR or other IDEs.

aaa.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

We would like to be able to use the STM32F769NIH6 processor in our devices before 2026, but we cannot obtain it. I would appreciate it if you could let us know how and where to get it.

Dear Madam/Sir,As Tende, we produce medical devices for neonatal intensive care. We have been looking for a product that you can see below for a very long time, but due to the chip crisis, we are getting very high prices. Some items are not even offe...

EGULS.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels