STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

DMA HALFWORD and SAI_DATASIZE_24;

Posted on June 29, 2018 at 07:30Hi, I'm trying to use SAI_DATASIZE_24; with the Audio_playback_and_record application demo for the STM32f769i_Discovery.The demo uses DMA to copy data from the SAIx to the recorder buffer in 16bit.I tried changing the...

benyBoy by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does STM32U5 series supports 1us hardware timer ?

I am looking for maximum timer resolution supported in STM32U5 series MCU's.Basically whether I can configure or use hardware timer as 100us.Any input or documentation on this would be a great help.Thanks!!

NM.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting elapsed time after stop mode

Hello,I am looking for help. I am using stm32L0. The problem is as follows:ST goes in stop mode for example 5 seconds. After 2 second some interrupt wakes the ST. Then I want go in stop mode for the remaining time which in this case is 3 seconds. Is ...

Frak.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIGTRAP on ISR on "bare-metal" STM32F413ZH Nucleo-144

Hi guys, I'm a mechatronics student learning the basics of STM32s in my own time through the excellent series of guides by Vivonomicon. I'm currently learning interrupts, but my program seems to trigger a SIGTRAP fail when the interrupt fire.The code...

0693W00000QKmsKQAT.png
JFarr.4 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

union type structure memory

I have some old program to migrate to stm32h7. the old program is written by 16 bit mcu. so it is easy to implement union structure and easy to copy structure from memory to another; however, in stm32h7, this is 32 bit mcu, so memory size is 32 bit, ...

Virtual EEPROM for F0

Hello,Please be patient, I am quite new to this. So, I would like to implement a virtual EEPROM for my F042k6 mcu, i saw that there is the https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/x-cube-eeprom.html but it only seems to cover STM32G0 Series, STM32G4 S...

retro by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

TIM CC1 register is always zero in input capture mode.

I try to recreate this tutorial:https://deepbluembedded.com/stm32-input-capture-frequency-measurement-example-timer-input-capture-mode/I use STM32H747I-DISCO board instead. It's configured to generate 25kHz test signal. Main clock is set to 400MHz, t...

0693W00000QKlGeQAL.png 0693W00000QKlH3QAL.png
HTD by Senior III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels