cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want to develop application which runs with very low power, please suggest latest mcu which has minimum cost

nbila.1
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @nishikant bilaskar​, to the community!

You mentioned two somewhat vague requirements: very low power and low cost. If I equate very low power with Ultra-Low Power, there is a clear price winner: the STM32L010F4P6. Maybe it already fits into your project?

Otherwise, you would have to list a few more requirements so that the selection can be better narrowed down. Alternatively, you can filter the Ultra-Low Power STM32 yourself on the website.

Hope that helps?

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @nishikant bilaskar​, to the community!

You mentioned two somewhat vague requirements: very low power and low cost. If I equate very low power with Ultra-Low Power, there is a clear price winner: the STM32L010F4P6. Maybe it already fits into your project?

Otherwise, you would have to list a few more requirements so that the selection can be better narrowed down. Alternatively, you can filter the Ultra-Low Power STM32 yourself on the website.

Hope that helps?

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.