STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Increase Rx FIFO0 and FIFO1

Hi,I'm using the FDCAN2 of the STM32G474VET6 for a project and I need to reshape the RAM Message memory in order to adapt it to the FDCAN Classic.Actually the configuration of the RAM Message, by default, is written for FDCAN. So I have the following...

MAmem.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 CANopen CAN Festival

Hello, I need to find a free CANopen stack. I have found CAN festival, but I can not figure out how to configure it for STM32. I would appreciate any help. Also, please advise on any other free CANopen stack for STM32.Thank you and best regards,Vouri...

VYoun by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can i write on flash on STM32 MCU family?

I'm totally new on stm32 mcu's. i was working on a project and i want to update the MCU(The previous MCU was AVR) and i want to encode and decode base64 using Stm32CubeIDE(HAL Driver), so i decide to port my arduino library. The library is attached, ...

MNoro.2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I have a problem with the interrupt callback. The interrupt event is correctly detected but when the code enter into the callback function it excecute just the first line of the code wrot between the curly brackets.

void HAL_GPIO_EXTI_Callback(uint16_t GPIO_Pin){ if(GPIO_Pin == LVMS_DETECT_Pin) { HAL_GPIO_WritePin(AMS_LED_GPIO_Port, AMS_LED_Pin, GPIO_PIN_SET); HAL_Delay(2000); HAL_GPIO_WritePin(AMS_LED_GPIO_Port, AMS_LED_Pin, GPIO_PIN_RESET); }}When the trigg...

GMart.7 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem reading Flash Memory

Hello guys,I am working with a STM32L071CB MCU.Currently I am trying to backup GPS data to internal memory flash when there is not LTE connection to send later when the LTE service is restored.Writing data to memory has been done right. I am having p...

0693W00000Lz2MjQAJ.png 0693W00000Lz2L7QAJ.png 0693W00000Lz2JGQAZ.png
migmel by Senior
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels