STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Why can't I find out the memory value?

Could someone tell me, what I'm doing wrong? Why can't I find out the memory value in "Memory browser" window?Very simple code: uint8_t p = HAL_GPIO_ReadPin(LED_GPIO_Port, LED_Pin);  printf("Address of variable 'p' is: %p\r\n", &p); // 0x20004ff7

DK.7 by Senior
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is there a way to identify fake MCU's?

I have a test board that works but the board layout for manufacturing does not boot load. I used ST-LINK to program the application memory and it appeared to run but when I reset the chip it no longer ran. Is there a way to examine bootloader memory...

BTrem.1 by Senior II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simultaneous ADC Readings from 15 SPI slaves

Hi ;I need to know if it is possible to get 15 ADC samples from 15 ADC conversion ICs over SPI protocol with a single conversion trigger. My MCU has only 6 SPI peripherals and 3 of them have 16bits data size and the other 3 SPI have 32bits spi data s...

BG1 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to fast read GPIO?

Hello,i'm reading GPIO using internal instruction of GPIO_ReadPin function like "(GPIOC->IDR & GPIO_PIN_1)?1:0;" but i didn't get actual speed. So is there any alternative way to read GPIO fast ?Regards,Yash

Yash by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Writing bytes to internal flash memory blocks all interrupts on the STM32L0 despite moving the vector table and ISR functions to RAM

The ContextI have a embedded system running on an STM32L053 processor that needs to process STM32 hardware timer interrupts regularly and cannot be disabled. These top-priority interrupts cannot be prevented because it could cause a failure in the wh...

I2C dumping 255 as data instead of actual Values

I am using about 13 (PCA9554A & PCA9554AD) I/O expander IC to connect sensors to STM32 F103 micro-controller through I2C. Upto 3 PCA9554 IC works fine, but the moment I connect 4th IC, it starts to dump 255 from all the i/O Expander ICs.The data is l...

CK.3 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F0 ADC DMA or Not DMA

Hello. I am making software with STM32F030CCT6 processor. I am trying to make ADC with or without DMA. I always face this problem in F0 series. I can read only one channel. When it switches to multi-channel, it transfers data from a single channel to...

Ygndz.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos