STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Problem of ADC internal voltage regulator in STM32H743IIT

Hello ,When I debug the ADC1, In function HAL_ADC_Init(), it was blocked in " Enable ADC internal voltage regulator " because of the failure of verification ADC voltage regulator,.Here I attached the original code:if  (HAL_IS_BIT_CLR(hadc->Instance...

CME by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to write good cellular modem driver?

Hi guys,I'm struggling with modem communication on embedded system that does few other tasks in realtime. I'm using TCP stack built in modem (Fibocom G510). This seem to be not complicated, but every time I'm doing it - I'm doing it diffrent way and ...

Trying to understand hdmi/dvi protocol for noobs

The idea of ​​opening this question is to achieve what I put in the title: understand the encoding of the hdmi/dvi signal, in a staggered manner. I don't want to define any microcontroller capable of it yet, but my intention is, if possible (I know i...

Six SPI continuously monitoring

Hello, I am working on STM32H7 series controller, I have to continuously reading the data of dac through spi and vtg ,and send over an GUI application so every 50 microsecond I have read the values of 6 spi , so I have do the calculation in stm32 or ...

MDeva.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels