STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! STM32G0B0KE Input voltage range when using Vrefint

I'm trying to decide what G0 STM32 part to use on a brand new design. One of the requirements is to have six channels of ADC. The datasheet talks about the range of input voltage being Vssa <= Vin <= Vref+. However, on the 32-pin part, there is no Vr...

DiBosco by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_FLASHEx_Erase Problem

Hello everyone !I am converting one of the my projects from F0 to G0. While debugging, when i come to HAL_FLASHEx_Erase line, it jumps to HardFault. I checked the memory, flash address is empty. I don't erase the program. Here is the some picture dur...

0693W00000JPQT5QAP.jpg 0693W00000JPQT0QAP.jpg 0693W00000JPQSbQAP.jpg

STM32 QSPI works with compiler Version 5 but not 6

I'm not sure if it's more appropriate to post this in the ARM/Keil forum or the STM32 forum so I'm trying both.We have a project based on an STM32F730V8Tx and I need to use the QSPI block. We created a simple test project that just initializes the ex...

EGers by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C2 as a SMBusDevice NACK?

firstly, i use stm32f103RBx as MCU. I2C2 set SMBusHost,the SMBusDevice set address 0x24, but the slave nack when smbhost send smbdevice address. the folllow is my timing:

0693W00000JPEl3QAH.png
Jseyn.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I call STM HAL UART code in multiple files?

I have a file in my VisualGDB project that has all the HAL code necessary to talk to a GPS receiver through a UART. I can #include this GPS file in one of the other files in my project and the code in that file can talk to the GPS just fine. If I #...

magene by Senior II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disable tracing on STM32H743

Hi Is it possible to disable the ETM on STM32H743?I know It possible to disable the tracing via trace pins or reading the trace data at low speeds using Jtag, but is it possible to disable the CPU from recording instructions into the ETM?Is that what...

deckhard by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels