STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F411 SPI with DMA not firing IRQs

Hello.I have a custom board with STM32F411RET6. I need to use SPI1 to communicate with an RF chip. I'm using HAL and FreeRTOS. I need to use DMA, since it's a high-throughput application. I'm not using CubeMX.The problem is I can't get any IRQ to fir...

MGawr.2 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to handle Variable length receive data via UART

Hi All,The idea, to use variable length data on UART receiver is that "Use a timer ",I am using a timer with interrupt, Once the first byte is received timer start and on second byte receive timer STOP and store the data and start the time again, At ...

VChau by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi All STM32 users, has anyone successfully done any debugging using VSCode with all the relevant packages installed along with the ST-LINK/V2 probe on Linux?

I have all the relevant ARM utils/etc on the system.As soon as I try to run, I get this message-"Could not start GDB process, does the program exist in filesystem?"Tried jumping through hoops for last few days but getting no where.Tried with all kind...

WTAYL.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to choose stm

Hi guys- help with microcontroller selection- my need is that the microcontroller can handle receiving a lot of data- for example in 1s there will be 90 devices broadcast to the microcontroller, and the microcontroller will send data to tcpserver- so...

STM32G030 BOOT0 Pin not working

I'm currently developing with STM32G030K8T6 (Rev 1.1). I want to use PA14 as BOOT0 pin. So, I set option byte nBOOT_SEL as 0 using STM32CubeProgrammer (nBOOT0, nBOOT1 both option byte are set to 1). But BOOT0 pin not worked. So, I also set PA14 GPIO ...

JLee1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels