STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

hi, we are interfacing EEPROM to STM32L496ZG Nucleo board .but AT24C256 is failing to write data. Please find attached function to write data in EEPROM.We used A0 Device address to write data in EEPROM.Kindly Reply.

int at24_HAL_WriteBytes(I2C_HandleTypeDef *hi2c,uint16_t DevAddress,uint16_t MemAddress, uint8_t *pData,uint16_t TxBufferSize){if(HAL_I2C_Mem_Write(hi2c,(uint16_t)DevAddress,(uint16_t)MemAddress,I2C_MEMADD_SIZE_8BIT,pData,(uint16_t)TxBufferSize,1000)...

Namita by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UART/USART Does not Work

I would like to transmit data via USART and read the data sent to computer via a terminal(I have tried Putty and Real Term so far). To that end, I activate My USART configuration is seen as above. I also wrote the code below:uint8_t myTxData[13] = "H...

0693W00000NqsasQAB.png

Resolved! STM32F411CEU chip Revision Codes ?

Hi, What are the revisions of the STM32F411CEU6 chip?The ERRATA doc from STM mentions only revision "A" . Are there other revisions?I received board with revision "1" .

Resolved! schematics for microSd on SDMMC

Hello,Do you have schematics suggestion for using a microSD on the SDMMC interface of the STM32L476? The reference manuel only shows data with 8 lines while the microSD has only 4 lines with data3 share with card detect.Do I only need to ignore the c...

MLe M.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

documentation

hello dear. I opened the documentation for stm32H7xx and am trying to calculate the address. I don't understand what it means?Address offset: 0x3DCh-0x3EChwhat should I add to the base address?0x40017400how to understand and read it?Address offset: 0...

MTS by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels