cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F207VGT6

haokerem
Associate II

Hello everyone. I was looking for the schematic of the STM32F207VGT6 but couldn't find it. Can anyone share this if they have it? Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Your welcome @haokerem 

If your question is answered, close the topic by choosing a best answer.

Best regards.

II

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Stassen.C
ST Employee

Hello Haokerem,

What do you mean by schematics? Is it board specific?

Regards,
Stassen

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Issamos
Lead II

Hello @haokerem 

The CAD RESOURCES that you can find for an MCU is the BSDL files, the IBIS models and the System View Description. If you want a schematic you have to o look for a board (nucleo, disco,....) not an just the MCU. 

Best regards.

II

What board are you talking about? Check with the board vendor, or various online resources that document some of the AliExpress, TaoBao type boards for STM32 Arduino projects, etc

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

I can't find the code for the nucleo card design model. For example, there is a circuit schematic for STM32F207ZG on nucleo-144. But I can't find the user manual for the STM32F207VGT6 model.

I am looking for the circuit schematic of the nucleo card model.

Hello again @haokerem 

STM32F207VGT6 is not a board is an MCU. That's why you can't find his schematics and his user manual. For this MCU, those are all documents that you can use. Also, theSTM32F207VGT6 is not used in any board(nucleo, disco, ....) that's why is not possible to find the CAD ressources for a board using that MCU.

Best regards.

II

Thank you for the help.

Your welcome @haokerem 

If your question is answered, close the topic by choosing a best answer.

Best regards.

II