STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is the difference between Channels and Streams?

Posted on August 05, 2013 at 15:02Hello, I am a new starter of STM32. I'm quite confused by the concepts of Channels and Streams while dealing with DMA. What is the difference between them? Any comments will be appreciated, cheers. #dma-stm32f4di...

ran2 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Squarewave out to PF.15

Posted on July 31, 2013 at 05:48Howdy,     Need to output a 25kHz squarewave.  Besides the obvious using a timer ISR, what other ways this can be accomplished? 1. Timer PWM?  As far as I know, no timer can output a PWM out to PF.15.  Am I wrong? 2. ...

bikejog by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

nonblocking sdio driver possible?

Posted on July 23, 2013 at 08:01Hi all,I'd like to implement a nonblocking version of the sdio driver. I'm using the stm2310e eval kit. The sdio driver provided uses a busy wait. Is it possible to modify this into a queue based nonblocking version? ...

stm32 adc with dma

Posted on July 08, 2013 at 11:06I am  using stm32f100, i using it to control the motor . i am using 3 adc channels to read back-emf, dumping the adc-dr values in dma. am i doing it correct.........plz suggest me.here's  the code here i using  an arr...

aman by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refreshing DMA source address

Posted on June 17, 2013 at 08:50 Hello, I want to put the data from buffer(RAM) to the GPIO port(transmit) and from another GPIO port to the buffer(RAM)(receive) with the 2MHz clock. So I'm using DMA with input capture mode of the timer. ...

I2C DMA data sizes

Posted on June 11, 2013 at 21:12 Using a STM32L152RB I'm trying to send some data out on the I2C bus using DMA, but I can't quite get the data to transmit like I expected. This is how I'm initializing the DMA. My memory source is...

kevin by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F205RC using ADC with DMA

Posted on June 09, 2013 at 16:32Hey Guys, I'm currently playing with the STM32F205RC Controller and I have some troubles with using  the A/D converter with DMA. The task I want to do is quite simple. I want to measure a voltage using ADC1 on Port A ...

Avonac by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC via dma and USART

Posted on February 13, 2013 at 10:52 Hello, i am having trouble writing code on STM32F4Discovery. my goal is to get values from ADC in continuous mode and send them to USART/UART (with DMA or without)using interrupts. so i wrote a code made out ...

DMA request from external input signal

Posted on April 16, 2013 at 12:40I have an input 8 bits parallel bus, with a CLK signal connected to GPIOs. The frequency is 1MHz. I need to configure an automatic DMA transfert from the 8 bits GPIO to a memory buffer (dual buffer mode would be grea...

F405 DMA1 configuration IMPOSSIBLE

Posted on April 26, 2013 at 17:00Hello to all of you ST lovers,I got a problem : working with ChibiOS (which includes the stm32 libs) I'm trying to enable some DMA actions (to capture a timer value, as it happens). Yet whatever I do in the DMA1 Stre...

Labels