STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

UART DMA TX RS485

Hi there!I hope some one can help me. I use one STM32G031F4P6 for one my project, and i use the serial port with one RS485 ic, My problem is that i don't have any problem to receive the data from PC to micro controller the problem is the opposit re...

SGian.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F401CCU PCM5102A Sample Rate deviation

Hi All, I'm using an STM32F401CCU with a TI PCM5102A DAC. I've set up a simple DMA (code attached) and a naïve square wave function. My issue is that the generated square wave is at the 'wrong' frequency. In the code I am generating a 440 hz (or mult...

ADado.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bug at the beginning of waveform (DMA transfer)

Hi I'm trying to generate a signal with 100 ns time on and 100 ns time off thanks to DMA transfer. My problem is that I have a peak of tension before and I don't know what is it (F446RE)Here is my code:int main (void) {     /*Clock and Power initial...

0693W00000QM2iNQAT.jpg
YSall.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! the document about Nucleo-L4R5ZI

I bought Nucleo-L4R5ZI.​I can't find any document with HW information such as memory map, registers, etc. for Nucleo-L4R5ZI.I could find a document with HW layout and other information.​Where can I find a document that contains HW information such as...

Myasu.1 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! hi how to implement fifo with usart in stm32f0308

Iam new to stm32 microcontrollers, i have to read uart continuously and store to array. and size of the data received from uart is variable. if i use the fifo with uart i can solve problem.so please help me how program to receive data from uart in fi...

SSRIN.2 by Associate III
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WRP swapped banks, Ref Manual clarification

The reference manual (RM0440 Rev 7) has a point about WRP on page 125 regarding if the two banks are swapped. Why do the WRP2A_STRT and WRP2A_END registers have two different sets of values? It looks like one set is for Single Bank mode and the oth...

0693W00000QMFj4QAH.png
D_wight by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels