STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Is it possible to use latest CMSIS DSP Library on STM32F4?

Hi, Expert,I have STM32F407-Discovery and I'd like to use CMSIS DSP Library for audio processing.When I checked the library version which is released, it looks 5.5.4.So, I downloaded latest CMSIS DSP Library and build it for cortex-m4 atchitecture,Be...

SJoo.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G0B1RB availability

Hello, We are interested in developing a product with this MCU but we are not sure when it will be available. Can you help me with some information? We are really early in the dev. cycle and we are not going to "mass produce"(hundreds of units or tho...

Resolved! DUAL MODE DAC OF STM32 F0

I want to create 2 analog output (DAC) on PA4 & PA5 pin. How to make DAC dual mode as instructed in refmanual? When I use template code and add 1 more DAC channel but no success.please help me how to make 2 DACs simultaneously.Thanksstatic void DAC_C...

0693W00000UFH4yQAH.png
Stark by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L4 ADC oversampling setup

I want to use the adc 15bit resolution.I don't understand why right shift and oversampling ratio are at the same time.​1. what is difference12bit + 4bit right shift + oversampling ratio 128xand12bit + oversampling ratio 8x?​2. What are the functions ...

0693W00000SvsRqQAJ.png
hchoi.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

I am using STM32H745 Discovery kit. I was running the example provided for UART but unable to see any message in Serial terminal. Checked on CRO but I am unable to see any data transmitted from TX pin (PB10).

I have directly connected the Tx of board to Rx of my computer and Rx of board to Tx of computer through the TTL to USB converter. I also checked the Tx and Rx of the board on DSO but was not able to see any data.

JPere.13 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 why is Dcache faster than DTCMRAM ?

I am benchmarking Stm32h7 processor on floating point operations and using CYCCNT to measure the performance difference .I placed my function in ITCM-RAM. which is just a function that does double math multiplication 10,000 times, the 4 variables use...

xchen.3 by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels