STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

When will full support for vectors appear?

I want to write simple c=a+b level code that will always give the same result, but use the maximum of possibilities.Only 4 direct execution options are available for your architecturetypedef int8_t vi8_4 __attribute__ ((vector_size(4),aligned(4)));ty...

by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

External clock mode 1

I am using stm32f0. TIM1 CH1 is external clock source. Code counts every falling edge of oscilator. When Update event is generete, I count event. Thats why I found passing time

hdemi.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to setup DMA from timer to memory

I'm very new to the STM32 and am trying to set up TIM2 to trigger a dma input capture to memory. I have been pouring over examples and the STM32F302R8 ref manual but am not there yet.What is working is I am inputting 30Hz ref signal on both PA5 and ...

BTrem.1 by Senior II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timer PWM settings

Hi,I am trying to use timer pwm outputs for Timer4, Timer2 and Timer1 bolcks. I am using initial functions below, but i can not see pwm signals from outputs. What is wrong with the codes below ? Any advises./**TIMER2 PWM SETUPS**/ RCC_APB2PeriphC...

er3481 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Input Capture Interrupt Problem

Greetings Everybody,I am using STM32F429I-DISC1 BOARD version MB1075 C-01. My main aim Generate square wave from 1HZ to 20KHZ - This is completed. I am using Timer5 to generate square wave as per my requirement. I have even checked it on oscillo sco...

A CCR3 issue on all timers

Hello everyone,I am starting to program with a stm32f103c8 and I have a problem when I want to update the compare output on channel 3. The output is either 0V or 3.3V depending on the polarity.The rest of the outputs work correctly.Here I leave the i...

kTC30 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 internal eeprom

Hi!I am working with a STM32L053 MCU. I would like to write to the internal eeprom, and based on the datasheet it takes 3.2 ms.I have doubts that during that time interrupts will be ignored. It is not clear for me why. I thought that the code is in t...

Jump To Application From

Hello,I am working on a custom bootloader for STM32F105 which it is possible to write a bin file into the flash via CAN bus(CAN2). My issue is that the part of bootloader to jump to application doesn't work. Here is the jump function code:#define MAI...

NASI by Senior
  • 19 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels