STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32L031 Can't unlock flash

Hey,I’m using a nucleo board: SMT32L031K6.I’m trying to make a simple bootloader but I’m struggling at unlocking the flash. In the reference manual it states that I must perform an unlocking sequence, but I haven’t been able to do it successfully. Wh...

MSvra.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LPTIM2 STM32U585

Dear Sir.Using stm32u585 , The external clock on OSC32 pins is 32.768 Khz.I need to config LPTIM2 to run on 32.768 Khz with no success .How do I configure the SystemClock_Config() to make LPTIM2 to run on 32khz.Attached a code/** * @brief System C...

Resolved! STM32F429ZGT6 and STM32F746ZGT6 design compatibility

Hello Community,I'm currently working with STM32F429ZGT6 and going to fabricate pcbs for that. I also suspect that I may switch to STM32F746ZGT6 in future.So, I want to know will the same design be compatible for F746.Regards,Keshav Aggarwal

KAgga.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F407 MCO with HSE source no output

I am using an 8MHz crystal HSE, and the application (MBED) is able to use CAN, USB, UART, etc properly, so the timing for the HSE is setup correctly. When I try to use the HSE as a source for MCO1 or MCO2 however, it does not work, I get no output. I...

LLawr.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

back-to-back write to the same FSMC address

Hi,In my design, STM32F7 MCU communicates with FPGA via FSMC bus. FPGA emulates an asynchronous NOR flash. It was noticed that when MCU does back-to-back writes (2 lines of assembly code for each write) to the same FSMC address only the last 16-bit w...

Resolved! RM0454 chapter 30 is missing UID information

Hi,Chapter 30 in RM0454 (page 980) is missing the information about the unique device identifier.It is very well described in the F0 RM0091, and I would like the same level of information to be added in the next revision of RM0454.For the time being,...

Kraal by Senior III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels