STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! EEPROM Write Goes to Hard Fault

Hi,I'm trying save some data into EEPROM after successful storage of first byte for second byte it goes to hard fault irq. Can anyone help me out from this issuevoid Save_data(float Data) { char Buff[15];unsigned long Address=0x08080000; sprintf(Bu...

STM32L031 Can't unlock flash

Hey,I’m using a nucleo board: SMT32L031K6.I’m trying to make a simple bootloader but I’m struggling at unlocking the flash. In the reference manual it states that I must perform an unlocking sequence, but I haven’t been able to do it successfully. Wh...

MSvra.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LPTIM2 STM32U585

Dear Sir.Using stm32u585 , The external clock on OSC32 pins is 32.768 Khz.I need to config LPTIM2 to run on 32.768 Khz with no success .How do I configure the SystemClock_Config() to make LPTIM2 to run on 32khz.Attached a code/** * @brief System C...

Labels