STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Hello, the STM32F030C8T6 chip I recently bought has repeatedly reset after the burning program, and can only be burned once. After the first successful burning, after the reset by external keys, the chip reset pin will continue to output triangle waves, r

您好,我最近买的STM32F030C8T6芯片在刻录程�?�?��??�?�?�?,�?�能烧录一次。第一次烧录�?功�?�,通过外键�?�?�?�,芯片�?�?引脚会继续输出三角波,导致芯片无法正常�?�动,无法�?次烧录。您�?�能在移除外部晶体振�?�器�?��?新连接STM32 ST-LINK实用程�?刻录工具进行下载和刻录。连续七个芯片都是如此。你之�?买的薯片烧完�?�就正常了。�?然间,这个问题无法解决。检查电路�?�接线�?�?�?电路和晶体振�?�器电路是�?��?�正常。MC...

ayang.11 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to retrieve STm32H757 MCU from SMPS power mode?

I am using STM32H757 MCU on my custom board and was able to flash the code.Once mistakenly I flashed without commenting the below lines in SystemClock_Config function  HAL_PWREx_ConfigSupply(PWR_DIRECT_SMPS_SUPPLY);__HAL_PWR_VOLTAGESCALING_CONFIG(PWR...

NAham.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SRAM Memory information

Good morning,   I am working with the STM32MP1 and the STM32H7 and will make use of the SRAM memories for critical data. For my application and its security I need more information about the memories.   Is there any detailed description or analysis...

AGamb.4 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels