STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! C question on pointers???

Hello all....Ok....not sure what i am missing here but this fails miserably....The compiler hates when I try and assign test = The return function works fine, I have made the return variable static so as not to lose the scope....test is an array so I...

SWenn.1 by Senior III
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Transition from PIC

Hello AllNoob question here - seeking advice.I've been using PICs for many years now and writing only in assembler. I've reached the end of my tether with microchip and the lottery of which IDE will work with which programming tool and with which dev...

AThor.2 by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

PWM divider not working

I try to divide pwm like that TIM_InitStruct.TIM_ClockDivision = TIM_CKD_DIV1;it is not working. I am using stm32f030 TIM_TimeBaseInitTypeDef TIM_InitStruct; TIM_OCInitTypeDef TIM_OCInitStruct; // OC: Output Channel RCC_APB2PeriphClockCmd(RCC_APB2Pe...

hazall by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "Load project image" for STM32F7508-DK

Hi. I'm running through the STM32 starting tutorial and I am at a piece of code that configures GPIO pins. One of the instructions on the readme is this:In order to load the ExtMem_Boot code : - Open your preferred toolchain :- Open the Project - Reb...

OIp.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why toggling LED4 USER doesn't work with this code ( Board nucleo G071RB) ? I know that problem is in my init function. But I don't know how to correct it because GPIOA base adress (which is also MODER register address) is right

,void GPIO_Init(GPIO_Handle_t *pGPIOHandle) { uint32_t temp = 0; //1.configure mode of gpio pin if(pGPIOHandle->GPIO_PinConfig.GPIO_PinMode<=GPIO_MODE_ANALOG) {     temp = (pGPIOHandle->GPIO_PinConfig.GPIO_PinMode<<(2 *pGPIOHandle->GPIO_PinConf...

0693W00000Y93XqQAJ.png 0693W00000Y93Y5QAJ.png
JMalia.2 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels