STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32 PWM Generate when Input Capture Update Event

Hi, I'm doing a project with STM32F769I-EVAL.In my project, I set Timer 2 Channel 1 to input capture mode, and I made a clock to TIM2 CH1 Pin with Function Generator. And Timer 5 Channel1 to PWM Generation CH1 to make a PWM.I calculate frequency of i...

ELee.9 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is OutputDrive on the SAI Peripheral?

On the STM32 SAI peripheral, there's a member of the SAI_InitTypeDef which is:​ uint32_t OutputDrive; /*!< Specifies when SAI Block outputs are driven. This parameter can be a value of @ref SAI_Block_Outp...

APire.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H735 HyperBus speed byte vs word (32bit) vs QSPI

Hello,I got my hands on a H735 Discovery Board which has an external "HyperRAM" (Infineon S70KL1281DABHI023) connected to OCTOSPI2.I need to use it in memory mapped mode, which is quite easily setup via HAL stuff (just switched to register setup to l...

LCE by Principal
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to enable UART with STM32F413 via MATLAB Simulink?

Hi guys,I'm working on UART with STM32F413 via MATLAB Simulink recently.I've followed this tutorial: 《Getting Started with STMicroelectronics STM32 Processor Based Boards》 from MathWorks.And I can already turn on LED via MATLAB Simulink. And next ste...

0693W00000aH27vQAC.png
YFu.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

I2C stops working with System Clock 168M on STM32F407

Hello,I'm working on a STM32F407 board, and communicating with 6 I2C sensors which are scattered on the 3 I2C interfaces with 400K clock. Everything is fine if the system clock is set to 40MHZ. When I'm trying to change the sys clock to 168M, all I2C...

XLei.3 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using stop mode with a nucleo-stm32l031

Hi,I would like to use the nucleo-stm32l031 to some low power tests. I'll try the NUCLEO-L011K4->PWR_STOP_RTC and also the NUCLEO-L031K6->PWR_STOP_RTC. Both example don't work on my NUCLEO-L031K board.The problem is that the MCU don't go in STOP mode...

Best prescaler/period tradeoff to generate a clock

Hello,I need to generate a clock to trigger some sensors acquisition at a given frequency..I'm doing this using a timerI do have several choice to configure the timer prescaler & period fields.My question is : what is the best choice to limit MCU cor...

VDaanen by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels