STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Wordlength setting when using Modbus RTU as UART

Hello, Now I'm using Modbus RTU and UART. Modbus RTU communication is being performed through UART. Modbus RTU setting is data 8 bytes, but communication is possible only when uart wordlength is set to 9 in STMcubeIDE. Why is wordlength 9 when data i...

dkim.3 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pulse edge detection level of STM32 Timer input capture

I'm using STM32F407 and I want to capture a pulse of following detail:Frequency: 100~1000 HzLOW voltage: 0.7vHIGH voltage: 1.5vand I'm wondering that whether STM32 input capture can be triggered on such 0.7~0.8V height pulse, or not.If not, what is t...

BOh.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to program simple data to OCTOSPI external flash?

Hi!I have a custom board with a STM32H725. The board has an external OCTOSPI flash memory from Infineon's S26KL/S26KS-series. I can read/write data back and fourth in memory-mapped-mode and now I want to be able to program persistent data using the i...

0693W00000aJD6YQAW.png

Resolved! Floating values ​​when writing to memory STM32L422KBT6

Hello, well I have some array of uint16_t data with is contains 50 records. If I truing to write it to the flash memory it looks like it have done an then if I write again, the HEX data in debug mode memory is randombly chenging. Ideally Firstly I ne...

0693W00000aJH4vQAG.png
YShe.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC sample rate for STM32H725

Hello,I am sampling two signals using ADC1 in master, and ADC2 as a slave.For this i am using ADC1 Input3 and ADC2 Input 5, with DMA filling the 32bit buffer, with a buffer size of 2048.Bellow are some setings how the master/slave is configured in a ...

Bogdan by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STMCubeIDE wrong variable size shown in Build Analyzer

Hi, I am using an STM32F401CCU6 for a FreeRTOS project. My problem is that a variable shows up in the Build Analyzer as 64B instead of 80B. I am using some LoRa libraries. For simplicity, I will refer only to the information I think is relevant for t...

0693W00000aJ806QAC.png
SOgal.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where are DWT_CTRL, DWT, CYCCNT and so on, explained

I wanted to do a simple test with my STM32f746 protoboard and count clock pulses. Problems are normal (I get all zeros) but in what datasheet/pdf are those registers explained or mentioned. I searched several pdfs in the net and none had those keywor...

LMI2 by Lead
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F407VG6 for UAVs?

I am wondering, how can I measure the program execution cycle speed? How fast while(1) section loops and how fast I can read the values from the sensors? This is the particular thing I wanna find out about.Thanks,Enes

EAktu.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels