STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Reason of being flash corruption in STM32G0

Hello,So in our project we are saving some of out parameters on last page of our controller and reads that during startup. We are able to read and write content properly.Issue we are facing is that when a power on/off cycle is happening multiple time...

TSola.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GPIO_EXTIxx

I'm working on a project using an STM32H753 micro. The device has an LCD with touch screen. The touch screen logic has an interrupt output which triggers the micro to read the current coordinates when the display is touched. I'm using a GPIO pin c...

RLein.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

GPIO as Input locks-up

Wondering if anyone has ever experienced this. I have several inputs I'm looking at. I poll them every 10mS. 99% of the time everything works, but sometimes the an input on PORTE will not read the correct logic. It locks at logic 1. If I look ...

Timer triggered simultaneous ADC conversion

I want to capture data from both ADC1 & ADC3 simultaneously, both have differential inputs. I want to trigger both conversions by Timer1, and collect data from both simultaneously when conversion is complete. My example is triggering data collection ...

Labels