STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! About setting QSPI from ioc

Hi I am testing a STM32H745I-DISCOI am setting QSPI from ioc file by referring to the example code provided by STBelow is the example qspi configuration code​  QSPIHandle.Instance = QUADSPI;​  /* QSPI initialization */  /* ClockPrescaler set to...

0693W00000YAh2kQAD.png

Resolved! DFU STMProgrammer issue

I use CLI for flash F469 and same hex file flashed over SWD without error produce over DFU this. is this know issue ? Seems code is ok after both loads.

0693W00000YAhtuQAD.png
MM..1 by Chief II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to remove autogenerated code generated by MxCube?

I have used MxCube to enable an ISR that is triggered from an external GPIO input pin. MxCube enables this ISR from the autogenerated MX_GPIO_Init() function by calling HAL_NVIC_EnableIRQ(EXTI15_10_IRQn); at the very end of this function. I don't wan...

MFolk.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I use timer 7 on an STM32L433 to time an event?

I am trying to use timer7 to give me the number of counts when an event occurs.  I could not get this to work, and wrote some test code to show the issue.This test code should set the initial count to zero, then fill an array with 10 timer values as ...

JMala.3 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SMPS Electrical Specifications

Would you be able to provide electrical specifications for the integrated SMPS of STM32U585CIU? Specifically: power efficiency at different loads, output current capability, switching frequency, etc.Thank you,

ASlep.2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32U5 FDCAN version

Hello all,we intend to use the STM32U5 in a project that uses CAN FD. I have learned that the initial CAN FD version 1.0 specification from Bosch [1] in 2012 had a bug that prevented the CRC detecting some error types, which led to changes during the...

printf and float

So, I'm having an issue getting the printf() function suite to work with floating point values.First, understand that I am not using STM32CubeIDE. It's a good tool, but I've had too many issues/complications using it. I use a custom Makefile and VSc...

Understanding interrupt latency in the Cortex M0

Hello,Currently, I use STM32F030K6. I programmed timer 3 to have a period of 1μs, but I noticed at the oscilloscope that my signal has a delay of 16μs, so I searched the datasheet and I found this:I wonder if it is at each interrupt?, and how to deal...

0693W00000YAfzLQAT.png
AKENZ.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels