STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32U5 sometimes does not reconfigure IWDG.

At startup, I set the watchdog timer to 8 seconds.IWDG->KR = IWDG_KEY_ENABLE; IWDG->KR = IWDG_KEY_WRITE_ACCESS_ENABLE; IWDG->PR = IWDG_PRESCALER_64; // 8 s IWDG->KR = IWDG_KEY_WRITE_ACCESS_DISABLE;Further, in the interrupt, when the button is pressed...

Sheller by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trigger out and ADC using timer TRGO

Hello ST Community,I have a question about the way to trigger out an ADC using internal timer TRGO, i would like to use an STM32L4 or STM32U5 for this function, so i'm using an External Time Reference (ETR) signal and i would like to know if there is...

ABD74 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Implementation of Dali DT8 Protocol

I would be very grateful if anyone has information about setting up the Dali DT8 4Channel protocol and can guide me.And does anyone know that DiiA standard certificate is given by ST company to buyers who want to use Dali protocol? In other words, is...

HRTIM center-aligned mode with 100% duty?

Is it possible to achieve 100% duty cycle on HRTIM using center-aligned mode?when HRTIM1->sTimerxRegs[5].CMP1xR = 2124 (PERIOD-1), the duty is almost 100% end when HRTIM1->sTimerxRegs[5].CMP1xR = 2125, the duty drops to zero. As per the code below, ...

Asantos by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi! I am having isues regarding hal function for setting the pwm duty cycle. I am using stm32f401cd. __HAL_TIM_SET_COMPARE is not setting the value.

aI don't have a scope but i can measure from multimeter, if it is there. I am guessing there is a bug or I am doing something wrong. I think software focuses on Pulse value and does not recognize __HAL_TIM_SET_COMPARE command. I uploaded the code. An...

BELMA.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 ADC clock and conversion rate

Hello,I'm using a STM32H427ZI rev Y. 20Mhz crystal and ADC to convert 4 channels in scan mode, using a timer to start the conversions (500kS/s) and the DMA to get the data.PLL2 is configured to 80MHz (the max undivided ADC clock is 100MHz). I would l...

tarzan by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L0 LPUART not wakeup on stop mode

Hello everyone,I'm working on a project with an STM32L072CBT6.In my project, i use a LPUART1 and USART1 to send and receive data. Connected to this i use a DMA to get data.My projet works fine so i try to implement stop mode to reduce consumption.In ...

0693W00000YAoj7QAD.jpg 0693W00000YAoQpQAL.jpg 0693W00000YAoMoQAL.jpg 0693W00000YAojvQAD.jpg
MLam by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels