STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32H7 SPI CS Question

I have been having a bit of trouble getting an SPI CS line to behave as I expect it should. I have attached a snippet from the technical reference manual below that describes the operation modes of the CS line:I am currently trying to send packets of...

0693W00000aJmNZQA0.png 0693W00000aJmOXQA0.png
AMerc.8 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

can anyone tell me why its not continue read ,write and erase is not happening...in this program, only one time it will done read write and erase and next time when its again going in the while loop nothing happening...

while (1) {  /* USER CODE END WHILE */ uint32_t Page=0x000000C8; //0x08040000 uint32_t B =FLASH_BANK_2 ;   FLASH_PageErase(Page,B); HAL_FLASH_Unlock(); __HAL_FLASH_CLEAR_FLAG(FLASH_FLAG_ALL_ERRORS); uint64_t d={0x1111111111111123};...

SDhka.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

16bit ADC in STM32H745i-Discovery Board

I am interfacing 16bit ADC in STM32H745i-Discovery Board i saw some ADC configuration videos in Youtube according to i am configured but i didn't get any ADC conversion Values i am failed where i am doing wrong can please Help me to resolve this pro...

SA  V.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Big char buffer declaration

Dear ST hello,I am working on a driver on STM32F429, and I have to declare 104 uint8_t buffers.In some cases I am facing an issue with memory, The buffer is overwritten by another application the buffer values change when I iterate through it the buf...

Can't write to DAC's Control Register from a C++ class.

Hi,I've been having some troubles configuring DAC channels and can't seem to find what the problem is.I have a C++ class that is intended to setup and control a DAC and I can't write on the registers to do it. My class is the following (dac_test_clas...

PMach.3 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The STM32L433 adc isnt too accurate.

Hi I have a STM32L433 processor on a 4 layer board with own ground plane, and below is circuit for VDDA input. I have set the VREF+ to 2.5v, and checked this with my meter, and its perfect (and isnt connected to anything). I placed an accurate 1.026v...

0693W00000aJfNIQA0.png
Labels