STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Problematic 'L071 TIM3_OR3 bitfield description

This description is copy/paste from the description for 'L073/'L072 and the only relevant setting value was simply deleted - in the 'L071, there is no HSI48. In this way, this description makes no sense.That deciding to have separate RMs for the thre...

0693W00000aIkBoQAK.png

Resolved! Cycle Counter vs SLEEP - code correct?

Heyho,I was just trying to check awake vs sleep in my H723 application (no OS), so I wanted to make sure that my code is okay.It's using the cycle counter to measure all the cycles when the CPU is NOT sleeping, then compares the cycle sum to the SysT...

LCE by Principal
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 DFSDM, cannot get the right resolution

Hello STM32-Community,I'm currently working witha PDM Microphone (SPH0641) and try to get it to work via DFSDM. I'm using the DFSDM tutorial vom STM32 to achieve the resolution required for my system.Currently I'm using:Filter Order : 3Fil...

NW.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H723 DFSDM Inject Mode

Hello ST Community​I encountered many problems when using DFSDM peripherals,Especially the trigger problem of injection mode​The STM32Cube H7 package which providing DFSDM example,Only refer a applicableation About Audio​Can the ST official provide t...

GWenJ.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Value of register VTOR at reset on STM32H753

The value of register VTOR at reset is "unknown" in the STM32H753 Programming Manual.I assume this is because it depends on the boot configuration of the product (boot pin and boot adress option byte) ?Is it correct to say that in the default boot co...

Gpeti by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flash erase is not working properly on STM32L4A6RGT6

I'm trying to use flash erase to erase the address 0x08040000, its not erasing. I think I'm giving the values wrong for Bank and Pages.#include "main.h" #include "stdbool.h" typedef enum { NONE, PREPARATION, FLASH_ERASING, FLASH_ERASE_DONE, FLAS...

HA.4 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best PLL Multiply and Divider setting

Using the PLL generated system clock frequency, it is possible to generate the same output frequency with many different pre-divider, Multiplier and post divider constant combinations. How can I determine combination is best for stability or lowest p...

SJame.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32G0: Stoppping/Starting ADC with DMA for re-calibration

To avoid the best accuracy when using the ADC it is advised to re-calibrate the ADC when environment temperature changes "too much"The ADC calibration can only be done when the ADC is disabled, so to re-calibrate the ADC has to be stopped, disabled, ...

TBuls by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels