STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Memory flash issue - read status register getting 0xff

Hi Experts,I'm working with the MCU "STM32F427VIT6" and the flash memory "GD25B16ETIGR" and I have a problem when I try to read the "read status register (05h)" I get 0xFF. However I know I have no problem on the SPI connection because I can read the...

TVela.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_SPI_ERROR_DMA

Hi, I am using stm32f769Ni evk for a project. Here I am interfacing stm32 with a wifi module using spi dma . The communication fails during reception with HAL_SPI_ERROR_DMA after  /* Enable the Tx DMA Stream/Channel */ if (HAL_OK != HAL_DMA_Start_IT(...

Rtomy.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

UDP Data Lost Issue

Hi,We're building our system based on STM32F407 with AZure Threadx + NetxDUO. One of the scenarios is as below:1) One 250 HZ task is responsible for sampling on 6 sensors connecting to 3 I2C.2) One UDP thread is receiving command from PC with 250HZ.3...

XLei.3 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

We connected STM32F051 to ASM330 over SPI . The communication works Chip select as a GPIO line the SPI is not able to correctly toggle the Chip select . There is a 10K ohm Pull-Up resistor on the Chip Select Line between STM and ASM . Is this correct ?

Hi ,We connected STM32F051 to ASM330 over SPI .The communication works Chip select as a GPIO line the SPI is not able to correctly toggle the Chip select . There is a 10K ohm Pull-Up resistor on the Chip Select Line between STM and ASM . Is this corr...

ck.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to run Bluetooth

I am going to start a project using BLE. And the board I am using is e B-U585I-IOT02A. There is already a Bluetooth module on this board. And I was thinking, is the Bluetooth is turned on by default, or do I have to activate it by myself ? My second...

TBarn.3 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels