STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Build Analyzer not displaying any information

I have an .elf file and a .mpa file both in the same directory, Debug-->project.elf and Debug-->project.map and the build analyzer is not showing any information. Any ideas on a possible solution to resolve this? SRM32 CubeIDE Version: 1.12.0

MStev.7 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stm32f407ze vs. stm32f407ve - actual differences?

I looked at the pages for both MCUs side-by-side:https://www.st.com/en/microcontrollers-microprocessors/stm32f407ze.html/https://www.st.com/en/microcontrollers-microprocessors/stm32f407ve.htmlI can detect no difference other than the Z vs. V in the n...

Master Clock STM32H7 SAI Incorrect

Hi everyone,I am trying to get the SAI1 periperhal configured in I2S Standard mode going on the STM32H753ZI. During my testing sessions I found that my master clock is so far off it doesnt make sense. Based on the figure 652 within the TRM, it shows ...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bhcaVQAQ.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bhcYyQAI.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bhcZIQAY.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bhcKxQAI.png
CLeo.1 by Senior II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Triggered Arbitrary PWM with DMA, how to?

NUCLEO-H723ZGI would like to have a triggered Arbitrary waveform from a Timer. A defined pattern should be generated, after a Trigger from another Timer.The arbitrary pattern works well by DMA, but i cannot trigger it. It's also possible to let it ru...

NRoth.3 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to set FDCAN Masking Filter with stm32H503?

I am using STM32H503.I want to receive only incoming ids as 0x222 using masking .If set like the code below, IDs other than 0x222 are also entered into the rx callback function. Is there something wrong with the masking process?FDCAN_FilterTypeDef sF...

HKim.23 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! help! FDCAN does not work in STM32H503.

Dear, FDCAN does not work.Please advise if there is any problem in the entire code below.The set clock of FDCAN is 48Mhz and each setting is as follows.When the code is executed, Tx is transmitted once every 4 seconds in the while loop.However, if Tx...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bi15kQAA.png
HKim.23 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Receiving CAN messages via DMA on a STM32H7

I'm wondering whether there is a DMA channel to transfer a received message from the CAN fifo to a memory location. Is it possible at all to get DMA working with the CAN controller?Kind regards,Stefan

SHaue.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels