STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! WUF flag when exiting Standby

Hello.STM32G070CI'm having some issues with the WUF flag when exiting Standby. Exit mode is set to WKUP1 (PA0).I poll the register after exiting standby and in the PWR->SR1 register, the SBF flag is set, but the WUF1 flag is cleared.I also noticed an...

Akoli.2 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32U575ZIT6Q to STM32U575RGT6 migration problem

Tip me please why after migration from STM32U575ZIT6Q (evaluation board STM32U5 Nucleo-144) to STM32U575RGT6 (user board) with the same configuration and project code I have problems:FD-CAN works up to 2Mbit/s instead 2.5MFlash programming a fault (t...

MKash.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_UARTEx_ReceiveToIdle_IT Causing Hard fault

I was using HAL_UARTEx_ReceiveToIdle_IT to receive data on modbus. After running for couple minutes without any issues it hits the HardFault_Handler. My registers at the time of HardFualtany help would be much appreciated

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bVeq9QAC.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bVf4xQAC.png
JThom.15 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free Samples of STM32C0

I see that you guys are offering free samples for the new C0 chips. Are these only available for business or can hobbyist have access to these samples? I am working on some home automation devices and would like to try these chips as I am familiar wi...

r_heem by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels