STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How should I study STM32 MCU

Hello,I am a mechanical engineer that is studying Mechatronics as master degree. I am getting keen on embedded system after I have taken a course on operating systems on embedded systems. I have never used STM32 word and I have just received a stm32f...

DAlta.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32U585AII6QU and STM32U5A5AJ Obsolesce status for the controller, How long min and max years this controller will be there in Market?

Hi, We are CYIENT technologies focused on Engineering, manufacturing, Data Analytics, Operational and Networking.we are using STM32 controller and other ST components in one of our projects. And our Product will be active 8 years in market. I would l...

Madhu by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LL and Registers to program STM32

Hi! I am trying to configure a UART communication using the LL but I am not really understanding, registers seem easier to digest to me but I am not finding any tutorials or examples online. Can someone provide me with please? Thank you!

LimoGr by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disabling the pull-down on PB6 (UCPD1_CC1) via PA9

Hello,we currently have a problem using PB6 of an STM32G474ME as FDCAN-TX: During Reset, it is pulled down to GND, which we attribute to the USB-C functionality. This causes the FDCAN-TX line to send a dominant signal during reset of the STM32.As per...

BGott.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels