STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Multile definition Error

I am developing my own driver for a STM32 MCU, however I always get the same error when I try to compile the code. Here is the entire code from all the files I developed.There are always 8 errors, saying that pGPIOA, pGPIOB, pGPIOC, pGPIOD, pGPIOE , ...

STM32U5 MCU FFT Performance Testing

I'm using a B-U585I-IOT02A discovery kit that that has the STM32U5 MCU. I'm looking to evaluate if the STM32U5 MCU can run an FFT in real time and how to evaluate the performace of the STM32U5 MCU running FFT's. Are there any tools to help me do that...

PNada.3 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to configure GM65 QR Module using UART

I am using L476RG ST board, and I recently purchased a GM95 QR scanner that supports standard TTL-232 serial communication. UART2 is configured to work with my PC using PuTTY as an interface, but how do I receive the data from the QR scanner and disp...

stmmm by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H725 reinit MPU.

Hi.Is it possible to reconfigure one or some regions MPU without fully disabling MPU?I need configure for example ITCM memory for RW access when load code and set to RO mode after code copied completed.Code copied from SDRAM to ITCM, so MPU needed fo...

Aleks by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I disable a I2S module ?

I am using cube mx for my design and I have some peripherals (ADC, Timer, I2S2, I2S3). I am making streaming by usb of some of them. I want to stoop i2s modules when i am not using it becouse affect to other modules sampling rate.By default Cubemx m...

tcg by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to implement PLL in STM32?

I am trying to implement a Phase Locked Loop in a microcontroller STM32. I have a reference signal and feedback signal which has $\phi$ difference wrt reference signal. For the moment, I am not using a real time feedback signal, rather simulating it ...

RShre.2 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to run code from RAM in stm32h7b3i using CubeIDE.

HiBy changing linker script file of GPIO_Toggle code such that it points to RAM . And loaded the .hex and .bin ( specifying start program address as 0x20000000 ). The code looks like get stuck and never toggles LED. But when run in debug mode through...

Skuma.6 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels