STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Flash memory size STM32F303RET6

Good morning,I need to create a shared memory space between two applications (Bootloader and Application).I am working with STM32F303RET6 MCU.I want to do this inside flash memory and not SRAM.For that reason I found many examples and codes where fun...

RCesc.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Squeezing a higher resolution from U575 DAC

Hello everyone! Sorry for a dumb question - I am a piano major. I want to squeeze extra 2-3 bits of the built in DAC and so I have heard that it was possible to increase a DAC resolution by adding jitter. Could please anyone share a link to some not-...

Skfir by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

removing chip cause unexplainable artifact.

I have a st chip (HT35) with the STM32H735G-DK Discovery Kit. Projects was complete and running fine. We then had to remove the OCTO SPI nor flash chip because we need access to Pe2. but after removing the chip the app froze after MX_TIM4_Init(). The...

ulao by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multi-channel ADC reading in continuous mode.

Using an STM32H757-EVAL (don't use CM4) with CubeMX. Configured my ADC1 as follows:DMA is:Start the process as follows (both calls return HAL_OK):I allow the code to run for 10 seconds and break. The m_hv_status_values buffer still has the initial va...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjjM0QAI.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjjMAQAY.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjjMFQAY.png
Gil1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

skip flash erase before programming

hello,Which command is valid to do this? I see --skipErase, I have also seen --ske, or ske as possible commands to use. What is the syntax for this command? I dont see a reference in the manual...Please help thanks in advance.

RobNeWin by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels