STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Hello my friends, Does anyone know why scanf doesn't work here? i checked many things, but only the first printf works and when i write sth in putty scanf doesn't work! i use Nucleo STM32F303K8 Thank you

/* USER CODE END Header *//* Includes ------------------------------------------------------------------*/#include "main.h"/* Private includes ----------------------------------------------------------*//* USER CODE BEGIN Includes */#include <stdio.h...

HA.5 by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32: Performance for FFTs

1) We are looking to perform 140 FFTs each having 2048 samples every second. How can I gauge the performance of STM chips for this purpose or are there benchmarks or data published about this?2) Are their suggested libraries for running FFT’s on STM3...

PNada.3 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Currently we make use of three SPI busses on a STM32F405. SPI1 is a slave and SPI 2/3 are masters. I switch SPI1 to master mode and it just doesn't work. I suspect the APB2 bus but I think I have it set correctly.

Here's my code:SPI_HandleTypeDef spi_handle = { .Instance = DEF_SPI_INS_SPI1, .Init = { .Direction = SPI_DIRECTION_2LINES, .BaudRatePrescaler = SPI_BAUDRATEPRESCALER_2, .CLKPh...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bklpzQAA.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bkhu2QAA.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bkhuqQAA.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bkhugQAA.png
MBish.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Active BOOT0 by software on STM32L432

Hi all,I'm creating a personnal board with an STM32L432 mcu, but I have a question about BOOT0. I'd like my futur to give the possibility at my futur clients to update the board. To do thaht I know I can use DFU mode and to enter to this mode BOOT0 s...

SBaro.11 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels