STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F04 USB

Hi everyone!I am building a portable device wich has a batery, obviusly, and the MCU is the STM32F042. I need to use an USB to program it and charge the batery. Anyone can provide me with any schematic that I can use for the USB conections?Thank you.

Resolved! FDCAN2 doesn't seem to work with STM32G474e-EVAL board

I'm having problems getting my software to work with FDCAN2 on the STM32G474e-EVAL board. It works with FDCAN1, but w/ FDCAN2, messages accumulate in the Tx buffer until I get buffer fill errors.I built the FDCAN_Com_IT example from the latest STM32G...

ESchn.1 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! SRAM2 erased on backup domain reset

Hi @all,we have an application, where we use the LSE. In due to weaknesses of the part we use, the LSE can fail sometimes.If I then use the __HAL_RCC_BACKUPRESET_FORCE() and __HAL_RCC_BACKUPRESET_RELEASE() to reset the LSE and LSI system, also the SR...

PScal by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 7 kudos

Using USB-DFU bootloader mode

Is it necessary to enable and define the USB-port in CubeMX in order to be able to use the USB-DFU bootloader mode? And if so, what should the settings be for the STM32F415?

RHarte by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f407 protection level 2

Hello. I have set protection level 2 in stm32f407. Now I need to change the project a little bit, but st-link/v2 can't connect to the target. How will I able to reset level 2 and do 'mass erase' that chip?Thanks.

BIgor by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem calibrating MSI clock using LSE

Hello, I've been trying to calibrate the system clock of a Nucleo-64 board (STM32l152) using approach proposed in AN3300 to compensate the temperature error. The proposed solution works fine with HSI clock running at 32MHz. At room temperature the op...

VMoro.3 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bluepill to STM32F446 with CAN Bus

Hi. I have developed a CAN based protocol to a Bluepill and now I need to test that on the Nucleo board as well. I have been trying this for a while now and for some reason CAN messages are generated from the Nucleo board. The code was working fine w...

Labels