STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

LTDC Sync parameter values

Hello There,I'm already using LTDC peripheral for the display interface and aware of LTDC sync parameter names as per the shared image. Recently I got another display, whose sync data is a bit different as compared to LTDC. Below are the values that ...

KAgga1_0-1690980629625.png
KAgga.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't compile uart_printf example

I created a project from the uart_printf example and it does not compileI'm using STM32CubeIDE Version: 1.13.1 (STM32CubeF7 Firmware Package V1.17.0 / 10-June-2022)eval board: NUCLEO-746ZGI didn't change any settings, I created the project from the e...

nadavpp by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32WL PWM start and stop issue

Hi All,I've configured TIM1 and TIM2 of my board (STM32WL55JC1) CH1 of both TIM to PWM output which is synchronized by output compare of TIM1 CH2, its working well for the first run then I stop PWM for 5 minutes by following commands:HAL_TIM_OC_Stop(...

Resolved! STM32G031G6

Hello,I'm just going to evaluate the usage of the STM32G031G6U3 on a small sensor board.As never used this type of MCU before could you recommend any related Eval Board and Programming/Debugging Tool.In addition, is there any detailed description bes...

Josef1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Unable to Download to STM32F103C8T6 Custom PCB

Hi,Please find attached, Below is the schematic which i prepared for custom PCB using STM32F103C8T6 MCU. But i am unable to enter in download mode. I have tried placing same jumpers for boot mode as in Blue Pill.Only component i have omited is 32.768...

asking by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HAL_Delay is stuck in the main function.

If I write HAL_Delay in the main function, then code execution gets stuck at this place.int main { HAL_Delay(1); }Code execution does not exit the loop at this point.while((HAL_GetTick() - tickstart) < wait)I think because the SysTick_Handler interru...

pr.png
MMust.5 by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Remove __aeabi function

Hi guys,I'm novice in STM32, I'm working with IARIDE 850 I provided a flash memory area where I inserted two object modules which I expected should remain unchanged when I make changes to the other modules. Instead, I realized that the modules contai...

BranchCodiceMetrico.jpg
Jumper by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

low power modes

this part in my code completely making my prototype to sleep which should not.As my standby should workout if the main power supply is OFF for 30 seconds.I have tried shutdown mode and exti thats too behaved the samePlease help what may be wrong  _...

meena by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC multi channels STM32U585

Hi, I try to make a project that seems easy. but I am not good to code so I ask ChatGPT  but still I need  human GPT to help. appreciated 1) hardware STM32U585 ( (B-U585I-IOT02A)2) use software generate 0 to FFF and output analogue voltage to Pin PA4...

ForestXu_0-1690845443359.png ForestXu_1-1690845474707.png

Power on built in test for STM32F446RE

Hello,   I am using STM32F446RE in my project and as per the project requirements I need to have power on built in test, initiated built in test and continuous built in test on STM32F446RE. Please let me know how different built-in self-tests can be ...

PAcha.1 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels