STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Wiring STM32C011J6 (SO8) MCU to STLINK-V3

I have an STLINK-V3 set, and I'd like to program an STM32C011J6 MCU.I'm not sure how to wire the programmer to that device, since I only have eight pins available, with VDD, GND, and RST leaves only five pins remaining, but I'm not sure how to wire t...

polemon by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! ST link unable to connect STM32F205

HelloI swapped STM32F072RBT6 for STM32F205RCT6 on the board (I needed more RAM) and even though the cases are pin-compatible (LQFP64) ST llink v2 reports that it cannot connect to the target.ST link works reliably on STM32F072RBT6.I tried to connect ...

PNova.2 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Toggle Button off after a specific interval

Hi,I want to switch off the toggle button itself after a specific interval, let's say 60 sec.Currently it works fine in View.cpp using handleTickEvent but as soon as I navigate to different screen, it doesn't update.Is it possible to run this counter...

Ofaro.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7B3 JPEG Encoder

Hi, I try to encode a VGA image RGB565 from camera using STM32H7B3 with 32 bit external RAM running at 125MHz. the CPU runs on 272MHz. for un known reason the hardware encoding process take 50ms for one frame. i only talk about the hardware encoder a...

MSale.1 by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DCMI_SnapshotMode project on STM32H747I-DISCO Not Working

The DCMI_SnapshotMode (and the DCMI_CaptureMode) project is able to be compiled and executed on the discovery kit, but the LCD panel only shows snow/static instead of video from the B-CAMS-OMV camera module bundle. Analysis via an oscilloscope shows ...

sh100 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bootloader on STM32F0

Summary: A 10-character message is sent through the interface (It uses RS485). Then, the first character, "h," is received by the processor and verified. If it is confirmed to be the character "h," the remaining 9 characters are received. After verif...

Sub-Projects within a Project (Nesting?)

I have a project that uses the ModuleX middleware and has been included into the build.  However, I am stuck trying to figure out how to create a sub-project to build the Module code.  Thought that might be in the New>STM32 Project wizard but it alwa...

Stm32 auto shutsdown

Good day,I am using Windows 11 running Keil software, STM32f303ze, when i select the ST-link setting, the software shuts down, I cannot debug it as soon as i debug it shuts down.can i please be assisted

jonnyTJ by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels