STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Trying to identify noise on the I2C bus

I'm working on STM32G491RET on the I2C bus. I've noticed intermittent noise on SDA and sparse timing inconsistency on the SCL as pictured. Could someone advise as to the nature/cause/imact of this. 

20230808_175110.jpg
aydamzn by Associate
  • 7 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! STM32H750 Quad SPI Flash Dual Image

Hello together,we have a board with an STM32H750I connected to a W25Q128 Quad SPI flash. We have our application code on the Quad SPI flash and run our application via XiP. This works fine. Now we work on our bootloader to update the application code...

ESawa.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! STM32F4VE Board for Schematic Design CAD File

Hi,  I am reaching out to kindly request to get the CAD file of the STM32F4VE board. This CAD file would greatly facilitate the process of designing a customized schematic diagram of our project. Please help me to find out the cad file of the board.

Resolved! USB MSD/USB Stick example for STM32G4 Series

Hello, I have a STM32G4 evaluation board. My goal is to read and write to a USB thumb drive (pen drive/MSD device) using an STM32G4 microcontroller (bare-metal). When I look at the possible USB examples in the CubeIDE, I can't find any examples for M...

1.png

Resolved! ATM90E26 SPI Driver for STM32G491

Hi,I am  working with AGM90E26 Energy meter with STM32G491 with SPI.I checked for the drivers but I didn't find. If possible can anyone please share the energy meter SPI driver/resource link of that driver. It will be helpfulThanks

Resolved! Reading from LCD Display. (Without I2C)

I don't understand how to use these two display modes:Read Busy Flag and Address CounterRead Data from RAMDatasheet LCD2004AI can describe how writing to DDRAM works. First, I put the cursor on the display where I want to write the character: LCD_Sen...

tim.png png.png
MMust.5 by Senior II
  • 13 replies
  • 11 kudos
Labels