STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Memory protection unit configuration

I am trying to configure MPU of stm32f407g-disc1 board for FreeRTOS. But i am not able to get any reference or any documentation related to it. Can anybody please help me?

Nehal by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! ST-Link not found on NUCLEO-F767ZI

I'm completely new to embedded system development. Bought an evaluation board from Amazon. I tried to convert the ST-Link to J-Link by following these instructions: https://www.segger.com/products/debug-probes/j-link/models/other-j-links/st-link-on-b...

Rustin by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32F407 SDIO CLK line is running below 400 kHz

Hello,    I have a really strange problem with our STMF407 custom board that connects to a full-size SD Card socket using SDIO.  The MCU uses HSE at 8MHz and SDIO configuration as a 4-bit wide bus and div factor = 0.  All the other values are SDIO de...

PChao.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

LCD MB1166-A09 and LCD MB1166-A03

Hi, We had an LCD problem with a recently bought board STM32F769I-DISCO, revision MB1166-A09. Now it's resolved by recompilation with macro "USE_STM32F769I_DISCO_REVB03" entered in project options. My question now is how can I make it universal, with...

DShub.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F730R8T6

ST states that the STM32F730R8T6 has Quad SPI, but it is missing QUADSPI_BK1_IO2 on the pinout?!?!  

BBrow.2 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EP0 IN transfer times out

For learning (and suffering) purposes I am trying to write my own USB Driver in device mode. Right now I am just trying to successfully enumerate the device. So far I am able to read SETUP packets but when writing to EP0 (IN transfer) the requests se...

rudbeckia by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

QSPI unexpected clock behavior STM32H723VGTx

Dear Community,for my application I use the STM32H723VGTx where I'm using the OSPI interface as a SPI and QSPI to control a external sensor (MCU SPI master, sensor SPI slave). Now I face some issues with this communication interface, for debugging re...

Screenshot_20230710_061705.png Screenshot_20230710_063602.png Screenshot_20230710_061552.png

Uploading option bytes over DFU

Hi, I have a custom board using STM32G431CBU6. I am using `dfu-util` to upload firmware and option bytes. I don't have any problem reading/writing flash area with DFU, and I can read the Option Bytes area with DFU, but when I try to upload a valid op...

USB not working in hard fault handler

I am trying to dump stack trace from hard fault handler using usb, but the usb not working in hardfault handler.Any one please help me to know why usb not working in  hard fault handler, if there is a way to use usb in hard fault handler

Anand m by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 4 kudos
Labels