STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! EP0 IN transfer times out

For learning (and suffering) purposes I am trying to write my own USB Driver in device mode. Right now I am just trying to successfully enumerate the device. So far I am able to read SETUP packets but when writing to EP0 (IN transfer) the requests se...

rudbeckia by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

QSPI unexpected clock behavior STM32H723VGTx

Dear Community,for my application I use the STM32H723VGTx where I'm using the OSPI interface as a SPI and QSPI to control a external sensor (MCU SPI master, sensor SPI slave). Now I face some issues with this communication interface, for debugging re...

Screenshot_20230710_061705.png Screenshot_20230710_063602.png Screenshot_20230710_061552.png

Uploading option bytes over DFU

Hi, I have a custom board using STM32G431CBU6. I am using `dfu-util` to upload firmware and option bytes. I don't have any problem reading/writing flash area with DFU, and I can read the Option Bytes area with DFU, but when I try to upload a valid op...

USB not working in hard fault handler

I am trying to dump stack trace from hard fault handler using usb, but the usb not working in hardfault handler.Any one please help me to know why usb not working in  hard fault handler, if there is a way to use usb in hard fault handler

Anand m by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 4 kudos

LWIP on Nucleo-H755

Hello  i am working with a nucleo-h755zi.my goal is to create the following:1. M7 core running with FreeRTOS and LWIP.2. M4 Core running bare metal. after using the following instructions (https://community.st.com/t5/stm32-mcus/how-to-create-project-...

yuri CH by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

variable phase shift between two PWM signals

Hi,I am trying to create to PWM outputs with a variable phase shift between them. They are of fixed frequency, 50% duty and exactly the same shape but with variable phase shift. I need to dynamically change the phase shift between them as a control p...

mosiTX by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32G051F8P6 GPIO state during reset

Hello,I have some strange behavior with a circuit.  My understanding is that the GPIO should be configured as an input at power up, however, I am seeing a brief flash on an LED during power up and Power down (images attached showing circuit and the 3...

troper by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WL55 Dual core debug problem

Hellofriends, I am trying to make a dual core example on the Wio-E5 STM32WLE5JC Module. I made all the settings as in this video.  However, only CM4 works when debugging. CM0PLUS is not working and I am getting this error Target unknown error 32Error...

FAlpa.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

bug with USB_CHEP_RXTXBD count on stm32H5

Hi, I made an asm soft for the H5 (works well with H7,G4,G0,F7,F4,F0). That software configure the stm32H5 into an USB CDC device. When my frequency of my main clock, apb1 and apb2 is below 220 MHz, my software works well but when i put my main clock...

Nnabb.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels