STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

UART DMA Rx/Tx

I am working on STM32F401RE, transmitting data via UART using DMA 1(channel 6) , also i want to receive data using DMA 1 (channel 5). I want to use the DMA in single byte transfers in direct mode. Can you help me how to do so correctly because i trie...

DJ1 by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ADC measurement error on STM32G030KxTx

I am developing a project to take some measurements with ADC channels, however the values are wrong. When I connect any ADC channel direct to GND, it gives me a value about 60~80 (The ADCs are 12-bit precision) and this error propagates for any readi...

How to configure MPU for STM32F429ZI using CUBE MX?

I am currently using the STM32F429ZI. The ARM Cortex M4 CPU contains an MPU, but I am having trouble configuring it from the STM32CUBEMX application. I have seen examples of other MCUs having their MPUs configured from the CUBE MX, but this option do...

CMora.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

control SK9822 2020 LED's via SPI using Registers

HiI need to control some SK9822 2020 RGB LED's.I figured out that with the information on this website I can control them over SPI in transmitt only mode.The Problem I have now is, that I need to do it using Registers and can't use CubeMX for setting...

Lixx by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

What is the startup time of PVD?

I want to use the PVD function of my STM32U5(but I think this applies to nearly all STM32s) to detect when my supply voltage goes over(!) a specific threshold. But it might already be there when I enable PVD. Since this means looking for a zero on PV...

OliM by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels