STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Bootloader on STM32F0

Summary: A 10-character message is sent through the interface (It uses RS485). Then, the first character, "h," is received by the processor and verified. If it is confirmed to be the character "h," the remaining 9 characters are received. After verif...

Sub-Projects within a Project (Nesting?)

I have a project that uses the ModuleX middleware and has been included into the build.  However, I am stuck trying to figure out how to create a sub-project to build the Module code.  Thought that might be in the New>STM32 Project wizard but it alwa...

Stm32 auto shutsdown

Good day,I am using Windows 11 running Keil software, STM32f303ze, when i select the ST-link setting, the software shuts down, I cannot debug it as soon as i debug it shuts down.can i please be assisted

jonnyTJ by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32 blue pill with si4432

Hi! people! i have a stm32 blue pill board and the Si4432 module, i want configurate for conect with 433mhz module syn470r in OOK,I already have the SPI configured in STM32CubeIDE and the module connected, but i have no idea how to transmite. How to ...

jdo by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L4P5-DK

STM32L4P5-DK is a STM32L4P5AGI6PU based microcontroller, but I could find STM32F723IEK6 and STM32L152CCT6 IC's are also available on the DK . May I know the purpose of these 2 MCUs other than the main MCU? 

ajimathew by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32Cube IDE code not working

Hi buddies,  I'm very new to the STM32 series as well as STM32CubeIDE. I created the toggle LED program for STM32F769I-DISCO(I'm currently working on this). Before generating the code I just choose the PJ5 pin(because this is an onboard green led ). ...

Resolved! Fractional mode register changes need a delay?

I'm trying to change the PLLxFRACR on-the fly. Per the reference manual something like this should work:__HAL_RCC_PLL2FRACN_DISABLE(); __HAL_RCC_PLL2FRACN_CONFIG(8191); __HAL_RCC_PLL2FRACN_ENABLE();On a STM32H750 this code seems to have no effect. Bu...

Labels