STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! SPI RXNE bit not clearing on read

When I enable SPE for my Spi I receive 1 byte as expected, and the RXNE flag is set. However, when I read the SPI1->DR value, it does not clear RXNE. I also noticed the OVR flag is set for some reason, even though I am reading the ->DR in the RXNE i...

LMorr.3 by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Default values of STM32G071 option bytes

Hi,I checked the default values of option bytes in STM32G071 by reading it from a device by using STM32CubeProgrammer.I observed that values are not the same as it is specified in the RM0444.I detected mismatch in value of PCROP1A_STRT registers and ...

AljazKr by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Read battery voltage for external RTC on STM32

I am using STM32F446RE for my application to just log the time accurately. I have an RTC module DS3231SN[1] connected to the STM32 on the I2C. The RTC is connected to a coin cell battery CR2032[2] for a long life on its VBAT terminal. The entire boar...

Resolved! Pin assignment BOOT_0 / 1 and USB_DM / DP

Hello everyone,I'm working on STM32F401RE and I'm in the middle of designing a circuit.I have 2 questions:1- Is it possible to use the USB_DP & USB_DM (PA_11 / PA_12) pins in serial TX & RX mode in addition to the USB_DFU mode? I mean, can I physical...

AD_716 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nucleo-F030R8 PWM and Phase shift PWM

Hello All,I want to generate a different type of PWM along with its phase shift PWM as well. Below is the diagram for the output waveform. I am using the NUCLEO-F030R8 board as of now.(Sorry for the bad drawing)Where Fhz and Th are the same for all i...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bl9YJQAY.png
Bhavik by Associate III
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels