STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32 I2C pins has slow rise up

Hello, I have this problem with the I2C channel of the STM32F103C8T6 (original), the SDA and SCL signal have very steep rise times, and the slave devices do not recognize the commands. In the image you can see that the SDA has more than 1.5us rise wh...

FAndr.5 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

STM32H7 doesn't run properly after flash erase

Hi guysAfter erasing the flash memory with STM32CubeProgrammer, my STM32H745ZI doesn't run CM4 correctly anymore.I'm experiencing this error:Break at address "0xfffffffe"with no debug information available.Should I need to restore some default config...

Resolved! SysTick registers information for U575 MCU

Hello friends! I have been trying to start the systick timer on my NUCLEO 575 board. But somehow I keep rifling through the user guide, yet cannot find information. Could please anybody let me know where exactly in the guide is the description of how...

Skfir by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

low power mode in stm32u

Hello,I  am working on low power mode with rtos basically I want to enter in low power mode i,e Sleep mode specifically so with RTOS I know about tickless modedevice STM32U5I want know about is there any other way rather than going into tickless  MOD...

PESHWA by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f407 bootloader using usart

Hi, I am currently working on Stm32F407 Microcontroller and I have need a bootloader code for USART. So kindly I am requesting you to share the code as soon as possible. I have completed my project, but because of bootloader I am not able to finalize...

ssah.1 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Detecting BLE Module disconnection

Hi, I am currently working with an STM32L452 as the master MCU, responsible for controlling a BlueNRG M2SP SoC, which is flashed with DTM_spi.hex.During the course of conducting EMC tests on my device, I encountered an issue with ESD immunity testing...

MAndr.7 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 Encoder limits

I`m using an encoder on STM32G4 series to set speed of the pump motor. I have values between 0 and 100. I set autoreload value as 200. I`m looking for the solution to avoid counter autoreload. I mean, when counter goes to 200 - it stays 200 instead o...

Labels