STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

BiSS-C Implementation

Hi All,we are evaluating the possibilty to use a BiSS-C encoder in our project. First time using BiSS-C.From the BiSS-C standard it seems to me that BiSS-C can be implemented at STM32 level by mean of an SPI peripheral connected to an Rs422 transceiv...

Bucky by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Timer waking from Sleep mode

MCU is writing data to ext flash once every 15 minute. I have set Timer in interrupt mode with one minute callback and incrementing the flag. In main while loop, the flag is being check . Once flag has reached 15, the MCU writes data to ext flash and...

Nico3 by Senior
  • 9 replies
  • 4 kudos

STM32G474 FDCAN BitTiming Register values?

Hello All,I got Classic CAN running on the FDCAN3 module of STM32G474CE device using MXCube and other example projects for STM32G474 devices.Problem is, all these example codes have a fixed baud rate of 1Mbps. My application requires thebaud rate be...

ma.alam9 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Reference manual typo.

Hello,There's a small typo in the STM32H750VB reference manual (RM0433 Rev 8).Page 545, GPIO alternate function high register (GPIOx_AFRH)Address offset: 0x2 : Should be 0x24 (confirmed by the GPIO register map).Have a nice day, thanks for the very e...

Briztal by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32U5A9 USB HS Host doesn't work at all

Hi, this is my first time to post this community. appolozize my bad english.recently, I am eager to deal with my scratch build STM32U5A9's USB HS Host.I compiled STM32CubeMX generated  USBX host code and tried it.but didn't work at all.  even first U...

スクリーンショット 2023-09-01 231824.png
Labels