STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Documentation for stm32-wm8994?

Hi all,I can't seem to find documentation for stm32-wm8994.  I want to use it with STM32F746-Disco board. The BSP project for this board doesn't seem to use this version. I'm using the cubeIDE.Thanks

Rodo by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

USBD_ColorMatchingDescTypeDef for monochrome camera

Hello,Does anyone know the values of the following variables (in the struct USBD_ColorMatchingDescTypeDef) for a monochrome camera?uint8_t bDescriptorSubType;uint8_t bColorPrimarie;uint8_t bTransferCharacteristics;uint8_t bMatrixCoefficients;Best reg...

mcBe by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Peripheral reset timings

Hello,I have a question regarding the peripheral reset registers.For the G070 device, in the RM0454, section 5.2.16, it is specified that the clock enable of a peripheral takes 2 cycles to prevent glitches. Fine.However, how do you experts use the re...

Kraal by Senior III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Low-Level Driver

HelloI have been working on some project which require external interrupt (EXTI). It is a custom PCB with stm32L476vgtx MCU. I am able to verify interrupt via HAL library but unable to do so with the LL driver library. I have used the repository exam...

prsh by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32H7B3I-EVAL Cube Support

Is there a reason none of the projects for STM32H7B3I-EVAL are available with the cubeMX tool? Can STM provide a project with a better pin editor for this toolchain? 

DMA circular mode and multiple adc channels

i am using dma circular mode for reading adc from 2 different channel. But the main problem that i faced was the value when it is in circular mode is getting offset from the value that i expect from the adc but when i used the normal mode the value w...

as0wanth by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SBSFU | STM32F756ZGTx | Issue with running a port

Hello all.I have troubles porting SBSFU onto STM32F756ZGTx.I took 1 image sample for STM32F769I as a base. I modified:- STM32F756ZGTx_FLASH.ld (SECoreBin)- STM32F756ZGTx_FLASH.ld (SBSFU)- mapping_sbsfu.ld- mapping_fwimg.ld- Other changes to source co...

JakubStandarski_0-1691773977250.png JakubStandarski_1-1691774398348.png JakubStandarski_2-1691774490657.png
Labels