STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

NDEBUG doesn't seem to work as expected

I'm working through some code size optimization efforts and noticed that our list file includes some calls to __assert_func. We're not using asserts in our codebase so I'm guessing one of the standard libs is using it. I checked and we have defined N...

Konami by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ESD protection on JTAG and SWD

I am reading the  "Getting started with STM32U5 MCU" guie, which mentions that JTAG/SWD lines should have a 47-Ohms resistor and a 6.1V diode for ESD protection,.I am using s STLINK-V3SET to program a custom board. STLINK already includes these compo...

dhs by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

ADC Reading on Vbat Incorrect STM32G051C8T6

The issue I am having is as follows on the STM32G051C8T6. We are using the internal RTC with Vbat pin. On this MCU Vbat can be internally configured to be read by the ADC by diving by 3 Bridge. We have ADC Setup, I am making sure we perform the ADC C...

KDham.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 COM PORT DRIVER

Hello everyone, I'm really in crisis. I have a STM32F303VC discovery microcontroller and I'm developing a program to make it communicate with LABVIEW through USART. LABVIEW can communicate only through the COM ports of the PC. The problem is that wh...

ferraro by Associate
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! stm32c011f6p6

I needed a help how to implement shutdown mode and wakeup from external reset in my application   while (1) { HAL_Delay(100); // MAINS INPUT Adc_Mains(); HAL_ADC_Start(&hadc1); HAL_ADC_PollForConversion(&hadc1,1...

meena by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Current sensitivity for Analog input

Hi all,I'm working with an STM32WL and I'm looking for an information I can't found. I have a voltage divider with 2 resistors to meseaure the battery voltage. I'd like to know what is the minimum current that the stm32wl can have on an analog input ...

SBaro.11 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

stm32h735G_DK OB PCROP DMEP can't reset (un check)

Hello everyone, i am having issues with my board, I can't load to it. I am getting data read failed when i open stm32cubeprogrammer the OB PCROP DMEP box is checked (I did it) and I can't find a way to uncheck it. I have tried the ST-LINK_CLI.exe too...

A1bucker by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Putting STM32F103 in sleep mode

Hello,I am trying to put my STM32F103C8T8 in sleep mode where all clocks are running etc. and wake it up using external UART interrupt.I am using MikroC as an environment and I don't think they have Wait for interrupt function. Is there any other sol...

UMilo.1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels