STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

USBPD with STM32G0B1 doesn´t work

Hi, I´m trying to get a STM32G0B1 running with USBPD and a higher PDO voltage (20V). Therefore I followed the instructions in chapter 9 of STM32StepByStep:Getting started with USB-Power Delivery Sink - stm32mcuUnfortunately the user_services don´t co...

AWack by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DMA on STM32G473 always generates transfer error

Hi, Iam using a STM32G473 controller and want to do the following:I want to output an analog curve, stored in a RAM buffer.Timer6 is the timebase for transfering the the data from RAM buffer to DAC via DMA.So I selected the DAC as trigger source for ...

Moritz1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Looking for Libraries

Hello, i'm looking for stm32 libraries for the board STM32G071RB.In particular i'm trying to da many schetch using the device that i'm used before with Arduino Ide with the board ARDUINOUNO or ARDUINONANO .Devices LCD i2c , module HC05 for IOT gas se...

Paul2014 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why RTC always count twice 00:00:00?

Hi guys:I initialed the RTC of STM32F103C8T6 by cubeMx and enabled the RTC global interrupt.  void HAL_RTCEx_RTCEventCallback(RTC_HandleTypeDef *hrtc) /* second callback */ { RTC_DateTypeDef rtcDate; RTC_TimeTypeDef rtcTime; HAL_RTC_Ge...

Junde by Senior II
  • 4 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Recommended course of action for Unused pin of STM32 MCU

Dear ST Community membersI am currently designing a PCB and utilizing the STM32G473VET6 MCU. I have noticed that there are several unused pins. Should I leave these pins unconnected or is there a recommended course of action for dealing with them?tha...

Neeraj by Associate II
  • 15 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! STM32H735 ADC DMA Ethernet memory issue

HiI have implemented ADC1 on a DMA and verified its operation. I then implemented the ethernet stack and verified that it can be pinged. The issue I'm having is that the ADC DMA stops working once the ethernet stack is implemented. I believe the erro...

Resolved! Saving Preset Data to STM32F373

I have an app running on an STM32F373 and need to save 'presets' as persistent non-volatile data.  Each preset is 500bytes and I would like to save at least 100 presets.What is the simplest method?  Should I use a removable SD card type solution, or ...

LMorr.3 by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to configure the SAI with a CODEC

Hello, I would like to know if there are people who have already configured the SAI with a CODEC to recover the data ? With this link below: https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/SAI_device_tree_configuration I can see this figure but I don't quite under...

DYann1_0-1700559816623.png
DYann.1 by Senior
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels