STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! stm32 HAL Library

Hi Everyone,                    Can i use the HAL based library in my code for making commercial product?                    or                   Need to use only register based code for making commercial products?

Resolved! STM32 F4 CANBUS communication issue

Hello, I am trying to program Can Bus protocol with two stm32 boards. I used MCP2551 and VP230 can transiciever but both of them doesnt work or my code doesnt work I dont know. I am programming normal mode. My purpose is when press the any button of ...

maZers by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sending message from slave to master (SPI)

Hello,I'm trying to send a message from slave to master using spi (I'm using only one stm board) and so far nothing I tried has worked. AFAIK for the slave to send data to master, the master has to initiate communication first by sending clock signal...

Jordalic by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI + I2C Example Project

Hi, I am struggling to get SPI and I2C to work at the same time on my project I have tried multiple things (DMA, interrupts etc...) are there any example projects that already have this implemented? I am simply trying to read an I2C sensor value and ...

Linkpad by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Problem using Slave to transmit I2C Interrupt

Hi,In my project, I communicate with STM slave I2C. I can receive data via I2C but I cannot send data. As you can see in the photo below, the packetData is filling up, but when you send it, it only sends 0x00. what is the problem? what can I do?

i2c-interrupt.PNG i2c-interrupt-2.PNG

Resolved! Transition from 2x Teensy 4.0 boards to STM32H755xI

Hello everyone,  I'm exploring the feasibility of transitioning from 2x Teensy 4.0 boards to an STM32H755XI for a sensor-intensive application. The project involves interfacing with 16 VL53L4CX sensors and managing their data acquisition and processi...

SMT32F407VGT6 / CAN issue

The CAN communication between the main control board (SMT32F407VGT6) and the same server board (STM32F407VGT6) shows that the ambient temperature is below -10 degrees, the communication is abnormal, and the ambient temperature is above -10 degrees! I...

JACK00 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels