cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H745: DS and RM misalignment: doc update required

BarryWhit
Senior III

@Amel NASRI

(Update: Comment moved here from STM32H745: DS and RM disagree, which to believe?)

I've also verified that these errors still exist (though table/page numbers have changed) in latest docs ("DS12923 Rev 2 March 2023" and "RM0399 Rev 4 June 2023"). These were reported 4 years ago, ST stated it would be fixed in the next revision. The next DS revision came out 3 years later and this was not fixed.

(Update: There is also a separate documentation error reported in Ethernet send complete interrupt not triggered in stm32f7  , which has similarly languished.)

Having a sluggish process is one thing - this is just dysfunctional.

Could you please follow up?

- If someone's post helped resolve your issue, please thank them by clicking "Accept as Solution".
- Please post an update with details once you've solved your issue. Your experience may help others.
6 REPLIES 6
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @BarryWhit ,

I prefer to start new thread here as a continuity of both discussions:

I let @STea investigate & take required actions asap.

I also invite @yilmazkircicek to follow here.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

BarryWhit
Senior III

Thank you @Amel NASRI. Sorry, there's no easy way for us to know who the right ST person is to try and bring in. 

- If someone's post helped resolve your issue, please thank them by clicking "Accept as Solution".
- Please post an update with details once you've solved your issue. Your experience may help others.
BarryWhit
Senior III

Anything?

Hi @BarryWhit ,

Internal requests will be made to relevant teams, we will share numbers with you for internal tracking purpose.

We will ensure the follow-up to have the corrections done. As these corrections are related to documentation, that may take some time to have them public.

Thanks for your understanding.

_Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

STea
ST Employee

Hello @BarryWhit and @yilmazkircicek 

Thank you for your constructive feedback. we have been actively reinvestigating these issues. And here is an update on the status:

@yilmazkircicek issue on PC13 absence in DS is confirmed and it is tracked on ticket 190362 (for internal reference only) to trigger the update of DS 

@BarryWhit documentation issue discussed in Ethernet send complete interrupt not triggered in stm32f7

are currently tracked in ticket 190373 (for internal reference only) and we will cascade the changes once confirmed to all the impacted products (F4 ,F2 ,F1 series)

Regards

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
BarryWhit
Senior III

Thank you both. I hope the process will go more smoothly this time around.