STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! STM32 Controlling Resources via JTAG/SWD

I there a way (device or API) to control STM32 resources via JTAG or SWD without the need to downloading a custom program?  For example, setup GPIO pin with pull-up and direction and then write value.  In addition, be able to perform more advance sce...

NotSure by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32U599xxxQ LDO <-> SMPS switch

Hi all,I'm unable to switch the internal regulator from the default LDO to the SMPS on the STM32U599NIH6Q. The function "HAL_PWREx_ConfigSupply" timeouts.The same binary file, when flashed on the two different STM32U5 dev kits (NUCLEO-595ZJ-Q and STM...

kvrbek by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! STM32 Power supply ripple voltage

Hi, What is acceptable ripple voltage on power supply pins on stm32? I am using DC/DC converter and have 100mVpkp at the output (+3.3V). I tied VDD and VDDA pin to one power supply as I am not planning to utilize an internal ADC. I am just planning t...

shin212 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32f103c8t6 can protocol

I am configuring can and sending data to other stm32f103c8 but when I connect the can H and can L on the channels of oscilloscope I don't get any signal. What could be the problem?,i used mcp2551 transceivercode for transmitting data :/* USER CODE BE...

STM32F407 Buffer printing HAL_UART_Transmit

Good morning everyone, after collecting some data and storing it in various buffers, I am trying to write them to the serial port for further processing. I am experiencing issues as I can see that something is being written to the serial port, but no...

davidec by Associate III
  • 16 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! STM32L4 Problem with HSE that switching to HSI

Hi,I developed my first board with a STM32L431RCT6 (80Mhz) but sometimes I have problems with an external 8MHz crystal (HSE switches to HSI). I configurated the peripherals and the clock with STM32CubeMx.This is a clock configurator page (I enabled C...

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
Edodm85 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos